Slater Funeral Home offers services for all beliefs of Judaism. The diversity within the Jewish community calls for a wide array of practices varying from the most traditional to liberal. Based on your degree of observance, we will guide you through the funeral process while taking into consideration any requirements per your rabbi and cemetery. Our staff offers expertise, support and compassion in regards to Jewish funeral planning. We also offer the use of a specially developed Taharah Room with Mikva facilities for Chevra Kadisha. If requested, we also provide accommodations for Shomer. Please give Deborah or Chris a call to find out more – (412)-563-2800.
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Refrigeration of remains
- Washing and disinfection of remains
- Transfer of remains to funeral home
- Hearse to cemetery
- Two hours visitation immediately followed by Graveside Service.
- Chevra Kadisha
- Taharah Room for religious rites
- *Casket will be closed for public visitation
William Slater II Funeral Service
1650 Greentree Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
WM. Slater & Sons, Inc.
301 Virginia Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15211
Freyvogel Slater Funeral Directors, Inc.
112 Fort Couch Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241